Peaks offers exclusive private membership to select qualifying individuals. Requirements include a valid form of identification, completed application form, and a credit or debit card. Peaks does not accept cash for the payment of Dues, Club Access Fees or Drinks. For the fastest service, applicants can complete the online membership application form below:
Once application is approved, monthly or yearly Dues are paid to activate your membership. Peaks’ staff at the front desk can accept payment by credit card in person or by phone. All new members enjoy their first hour of Club Access Fees at Peaks free!
MEMBERSHIP DUES OPTIONS
CLUB ACCESS FEES*
Hourly Rate: $15
Special Events: Vary
*All new members enjoy their first hour at Peaks for free!
As a non-profit, Peaks invests heavily towards the experience of its members, more so than any other private club in Dallas! Peaks strives to ensure membership fees create desirable amenities. Members pay a $15 pro-rated Club Access Fee which includes unlimited access to the following:
- Upscale indoor/outdoor bar and lounge area with comfortable furniture and TV viewing.
- A full selection of beer, wine, and liquor at Member preferred pricing, generally $2-6 per drink. See our cocktail menu for further information.
- Member selected non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea, and water, as well as snacks of all varieties.
- Catered food on a rotating weekly schedule.
- Games, card tables, table tennis, shuffleboard, large screen sports viewing, darts, Golden Tee®, corn hole, and other entertainment determined by member selection.
- WiFi throughout and a small private business office for phone calls, wired internet, and double insulated noise reduction.
- Premier events for members and the opportunity to host private parties including wine and alcohol tastings, luncheons, trivia nights, networking events, and more.
- Full service from the Peaks family of staff, catering to Members’ needs and request.
Private Peaks is a private membership club. No guests are permitted to attend with members but are welcome, of course, to apply for membership themselves.
Respect Always respect the club, other members and staff. dress appropriately, and conduct yourself with decorum. Membership is always subject to approval by staff and security.
Probation New members are subject to a probationary status for the first month of membership. The Peaks family of staff meets monthly to review the status of all members and to discuss standing. Denials or grants of probationary members are decided, among other items.
Food Peaks does not prepare food, but caters many meals for its members from locally sourced chefs and restaurants. Peaks’ staff will also provide assistance and service for those members who wish to order food delivered.
Firearms and Other Weapons Peaks posts Texas Penal Code compliant 30.05, 30.06, and 30.07 signs prohibiting concealed and/or open carry firearms.
Peaks is a law-abiding business and complies with all current local, state, and federal laws.
Become a member of the Peaks family and experience the exciting atmosphere and employee care of a family owned private club.